PINE BARK EXTRACT: an INCREDIBLE ANTI-AGING tool–especially for skin!
- the only natural supplement that stimulates hyaluronic acid production in human skin
ailments from allergies to asthma
circulatory problems (helps prevents stroke).
Pine Bark Extract and Pycnogenol ALSO:
slows the aging process
some studies show that it might lower bad cholesterol levels
helps stimulate the collagen in your skin
Sooooo….a study was done on 55-68 year olds over a period of 12 weeks.
Participants were given 75 milligrams of pycnogenol a day (less than recommended dosage).
Skin hydration, skin elasticity and skin fatigue were assessed at the beginning of the trial.
Here are the FANTASTIC results, published in the journal Skin Pharmacology and Physiology:
- Enhanced skin elasticity by 25%
- Enhanced skin hydration by 8%.
- Effects were especially noticeable in women who had dry skin.
- improved skin fatigue
- reduced skin wrinkles by 3%
- increased skin smoothness by 6%
- shown to increase the skin’s hyaluronic acid production by 44%.
How Pine Bark Extract looks and tastes:
It’s really dark brown and it tastes like bark!
Ok, so it’s a very intense flavor, but it’s good, like a spice!
How to take Pine Bark Extract:
Here’s how I take it:
- In a little jar, I mix it with alpha lipoic acid.
- I take a little bit on my tongue three times a day (maybe total about a teaspoon).
OR You can just add add Pine Bark Extract to your chai tea.
Where to get it:
Bulk Supplements with 95% potency under $20, 100 grams. GET IT HERE
If you take Pine Bark Extract as compared to Pcnogenol I’ve heard that it has to be at least 70% potency.